- WORRY-FREE CUTTING CHOPPING & SLICING – Protect your hands from cuts and abrasions with premium quality cut-resistant work gloves. Complete tasks accurately and quickly while preventing cuts and nicks.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE – Our food-grade gloves are 10 times stronger than normal gloves and awarded with the highest EN388 level 5 cut resistance certification. Superior grip with an elastic material and unique transverse knitting technology.
- MULTI-PURPOSE – Great to work with knives, cutters, peelers, graters, mandolin slicers in the kitchen. Also great for gardening, quilting with a rotary cutter, carving wood and more.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our premium quality cut-resistant gloves are backed with our guarantee. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, just return them and we will refund you the full amount.
Struggling to find high-quality Level 5 Cut Resistant Gloves to protect your hands from nicks and cuts?
Looking for Quality not Quantity?
LOOK NOWHERE ELSE – A TOTAL GAME CHANGER!
- High-quality Cut Resistant Gloves – Made with premium-quality cut resistant level material-HDPE – Awarded with the highest EN388 certification level 5 cut resistance.
- A Kitchen Must Have – Our Level 5 Cut Resistant Gloves protect your hands while working with knives, cutters, peelers, graters, mandoline slicer and more…
- Highly recommended to use with repairing cars, woodworking, striping copper wire, cutting cardboard, gardening etc.
- Breathable and make your hand stay comfortable and dry with transverse knitting technology.
- Bonus Wash Bag – Durable and reusable – Organize and hang, wash and protect your gloves.
1 Pair of Cut Resistant gloves knife protection.
1 Bonus Wash Bag.
Precautions for Use:
- These gloves are not indestructible, please remain careful while using them with sharpening tools. The gloves are designed to offer protection against cut-related accidents, they are cut-resistant, NOT cut-proof.
- These are NOT stab-resistant gloves. Please do not use sharp objects for the only purpose to test the properties of the gloves. If so, you will run the risk of hurting yourself.
- Please DO NOT wear gloves while operating the power rotating machine.
- Hand and machine washable with warm soapy water (Maximum 55 degrees C/131 degrees F).
- Hang gloves to dry in a shaded area after washing.