- 【ALL NATURAL PREMIUM QUALITY】Perfect solution for cracked and dry heels. Transform your hard dry feet into soft fancy baby feet.
- 【NON-SLIP ERGONOMIC BEECHWOOD HANDLE】Our pumice stone for feet with handle made with 100% natural Corundum Stone and Non-Slip Beech Wood. removes your dry skin effectively and quickly.
- 【PERFECT SOLUTION TO REMOVE FOOT CALLUS】 Double-sided professional foot file callus remover helps you remove the bad heel, thick callus and tough hard skin, Ideal to care for your finger and toenails.
- 【WORKS GREAT OF DRY AND WET FEET】 All natural pumice stone heel scrubber that can be used on wet and dry foot. Our all natural foot grater is a great alternate for a foot spa.
- 【MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】 We know you love our callus remover for feet however if you are not satisfied, just return the item and we will issue a full refund.
Struggling to find a high-quality Foot File to remove calluses, hard, corns, dead, cracked, or dry skin…
Looking for Quality, not Quantity?
Need to treat Dry Foot?
LOOK NOWHERE ELSE – A TOTAL GAME CHANGER!
Our 100% natural wooden foot file with an ergonomic handle for a comfortable hold.
100% Pumice Stone Wooden Foot File
- All-natural premium quality wooden foot file, easy on your feet to remove all kinds of dead and cracked skin, can repair toenails and remove the stratum corneum make your feet smooth, baby-soft, and beautiful again.
- The double-sided natural foot file comes with pumice stone grit, perfect to scrub the skin surface. Professional tool to safely buff away your feet, toes, heels and elbows.
- Washable and reusable and easy to Use and Clean. Perfect foot care solution to protect the feet by removing dead calluses and skin safely and painlessly.
TIPS & Uses:
- Do not share previously used foot file with others for hygienic purposes.
- Do not use on open wounds, inflamed or delicate skin, inflamed skin.
- For optimal results, pedicure with foot file 3 to 4 times in a month.
Rinse thoroughly after using the pumice foot file with soap and water.
To avoid bacterial growth, dry the pumice foot file.
If the pumice foot file shows the signs of wear and tear, replace it.